Electronic Encoder Repair Services
If you rely on electronic encoders for your business, you don’t trust your electronic encoder repair to just anybody. In fact, when your electronic encoders break, you may be tempted just to throw them away and buy new ones.
We think we have a more cost-effective solution. Instead of replacing, call Global Electronic Services for electronic encoder repair.
Reasons to Contact Global Electronic Services for Encoder Repair Services
Why should you call us for your electronic encoder repair services? Here are a few reasons:
Types of Encoders We Repair
At Global Electronic Services, we pride ourselves on being able to repair just about any motor, hydraulic device, encoder, resolver or any other electronics you send our way. When it comes to encoder repair, that means our crack repair professionals can handle whatever you’ve got, from rotary encoders, parallel encoders, serial encoders and linear encoders to incremental encoders, magnetic encoders and optical encoders.
We’re also well-versed in multi-speed resolvers and brushless resolvers. If you have an encoder or resolver you don’t see mentioned here, please get in touch with us — we can almost certainly take care of you.
We Are Kind to Your Budget
You may be able to save your company considerable money by letting us repair your electronic encoders instead of replacing them. Our experts can make them run just like before without the expense of buying a new piece of equipment. Furthermore, we guarantee that we have the lowest price you’ll find, since we’ll beat any competitor’s price for the same repair by ten percent.
We Work Fast
When you use electronic encoders, you need them functioning every day, or it can create complications for your work flow. Our standard repair time is one to five days, so your downtime waiting for your repaired encoders is minimized. We get your encoders in, fix them up and get them right back to you. In fact, if it’s an emergency, we have a rush service that will get you up and running in a day or two as well.
We Guarantee Our Service
In addition to the Global Price Guarantee we already mentioned, you’ll also enjoy an 18-Month In-Service Warranty on your encoder when you get it back. This is an industry-leading warranty, and it means you’ll know you can trust us to get your encoders running the right way.
You should also know that as soon as we get your encoders, we’ll do an assessment so you can get a fair and accurate estimate of cost right away. You don’t have to worry about getting slammed with an unexpectedly high bill later on down the road. And while you’re waiting for your repair, feel free to call us anytime for an update. Our customer service line is open 24/7 to serve you.
Our Repair Process
How can we perform your encoder repair services so quickly so completely and at such a reasonable cost, and how can we guarantee our service? It all stems from our comprehensive five-step repair system. We spent a great deal of time and painstaking research determining the most efficient way to perform encoder repair and other motor and machine repair, then practiced it until it has become almost automatic.
Our simple five-step process allows us to be confident that if your encoder can be repaired, we can do it quickly and accurately:
- Step One: First, we log the repair into the system and give it a unique barcode so we — and you — can always identify it as it goes through the system. We immediately put the encoder through a tech evaluation, generate a list of repair parts and come up with a quote, which we deliver to you within 24 hours of logging the part.
- Step Two: Once we receive your approval to commence with the repair, we assign one of our highly-trained technicians to the unit. We assemble the unit for repair and engage in component level troubleshooting. We'll also make assessment looks for electronic signatures to determine functionality levels and performance.
- Step Three: In phase three, after the encoder goes through true load testing and simulation stations to identify failure conditions, we complete the repair, retest under load conditions to verify top performance and send the repair for cleaning and QA.
- Step Four: We carefully clean and degrease electronics with appropriate cleaning products.
- Step Five: We do a pre-ship quality assurance check via our top-notch quality assurance team. We then prep the repair for packing and pack the encoder in what we determine is the right package to ensure safe arrival of the product back to you, taking the size, shape and weight of the encoder into consideration. We then ship the product with an invoice you can access on your Secure Customer Portal online.
Now that you know our process, you can call us anytime after you send your encoder repair to us to find out which phase your encoder is in and how it's doing. Remember, this process usually only takes a few days, so your encoder may be back before you even miss it. But anytime you get antsy, all you have to do is give us a call, and we will put your mind at ease.
Global Electronic Services Is Ready to Provide Your Electronic Encoder Repair
Don’t throw those broken encoders away. We can fix them and save you money in the process. Plus, our repaired encoders are rebuilt to last, so you won’t have to worry about replacing them again for a long time. Give us a call at 877-249-1701 to find out more. Or if you’re ready for your quote on electronic encoder repair services, contact us for that quote online.