Industrial Servo Motor Repair & Maintenance Services
Global Electronic Services provides a complete set of servo motor repair services and industrial maintenance options to make sure your operations stay effective. By partnering with us, you get a complete computerized repair procedure for all your servo motor needs with OEM-trained servo technicians running each step.
The 13-Step Servo Motor Repair Service Process
Global Electronic Services’ certified technicians follow a strict, step-by-step process for all our servo motor repairs. The process looks like this:
- Visual inspection to look for known and other concerns.
- Rotate shaft and meg the motor to prepare it for proper checking.
- Check alignment and feedback with Mitchell Electronics testing system, a proven leader in proper diagnosis.
- Perform KE test, to check function of feedback. Resolver angles, encoder count and tach voltages are just some of the elements we test.
- Servo motor is disassembled, cleaned and baked to determine operational status of each part.
- Perform surge and hipot test for a component check.
- Perform any necessary machine work and repairs needed to bring individual elements back up to OEM standards.
- Installation of new bearings and seals so you don’t have to worry about wear or failures.
- Repaired motor is reassembled, bench tested and aligned to ensure we return everything in like-new condition that is ready for a demanding day of work.
- Retested with Mitchell Electronics, a trusted name in certification and repair validation.
- Paint station, because your fixed servo motor deserves it.
- Quality control checked and audited, so you know we’re returning a leading part that is fully functional.
- Shipped back to you, and you are provided with tracking details and more.
Servo Motor Maintenance Services
Global Electronic Services is a qualified One Source Solution, enabling us to perform maintenance and repairs on all encoders, tachometers and resolvers for all servo motor repairs. You get everything you need in a single industrial servo motor repair service.
Part of our rigorous review includes feedback testing and repair. This maintenance is necessary because it ensures your servo motor and drive are at top performance. Feedback devices give us a way to deliver information to the control for speed, rotation direction, position accuracy, deceleration, acceleration rates and relative position of the rotor to the stator.
Here are just a few of the feedback tests and devices included in our industrial servo motor maintenance and repair offerings:
- Check the pulse stream of all wave forms with an oscilloscope
- Check the relationship of the A, A*, B, B* signals with and oscilloscope
- Check the Z, Z* signals with an oscilloscope
- Line level check all lines to verify that none are missing
- Line count with a digital pulse counter
- Run at continual count at operating speed check,
- Measure the offset from signal A to signal B.
- Measure the "on" versus the time "off" of the pulses
GES Leading Servo Motor Capabilities
Your operations need to reduce downtime and minimize disruptions with every repair you choose.
So, we’ll help you maintain production schedules by delivering reliable repairs and maintenance right when you need them. It’s the Global Electronic Services commitment to provide superior customer service and quality repairs, helping every client’s facilities get back up and running as quickly as possible.
Call us today for a complete quote or click below to request a quote online or to speak with a technician.
Check out our step-by-step repair of a Servo Motor, please visit our Videos page for more technical videos!